- Android SDK installed
- API 23 (Android 6.0) and SDK Tools >= 24.0.3 installed via the SDK Manager
- JDK 1.8
- Android SDK and JDK paths set up in Unity
- A connected device running Android 4.4.4 or higher with USB debugging enabled
- (If using IL2CPP compilation, you will need Android NDK r10e)
Deploying to an Android Device
- Open the Android Player settings in
Edit -> Project Settings -> Player
- Ensure the Bundle Identifier is set correctly.
- Change the Device Filter setting to ARMv7. (Currently x86 for Android is unsupported.)
File -> Build Settings...select Android and then click Build And Run.
The WRLD Unity SDK uses the following permissions.