Position Object on an Indoor Map
Place an object inside an Indoor Map, at an elevation above a chosen floor, using a GeographicTransform. This works in both Unity and ECEF coordinate systems.
To run this example, open the
Wrld/Demo/Examples.unity scene, click the Play button, and select Position Object on an Indoor Map from the dropdown.
- Create an empty GameObject in the scene hierarchy.
- Attach the GeographicTransform.cs script to this object.
- Set the desired Latitude, Longitude, and Elevation for the object in the Inspector pane.
- Set the desired Indoor Map ID and Indoor Map Floor Id for the object in the Inspector pane.
- Make the GameObject that you want to place upon the map a child of the GeographicTransform in the scene hierarchy.